Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tyler PD Offc Bernend with the RED TEXAS PENAL CODES BOOK IN HIS LEFT HAND Like Casting PEARLS TO SWINE !!! As we READ The Texas Penal Code 38.02 FAILURE TO ID I even Pointed to the WORD WHEN ARRESTED and EXPLAINED This Meant AFTER THE ARREST but He and Sgt Thompson Insisted That I could be arrested for FAILURE TO ID DURING THE DETENTION and Then The Next SECTION stated DETENTION and They Exclaimed That They WERE NOT FUCK_UPS !! I Patiently Explained That This Meant If One Gave a FALSE NAME DURING THE DETENTION which Then Resulted in PERPLEXING LOOKS FROM ALL THIS INCOMPETENT PIECES OF SHIT THAT I WAS SURROUNDED BY and was WASTING My TAXPAYERS DOLLARS and WASTING MY TIME when They Could Be Fighting REAL CRIME // or Finding The Manufacturer of THOSE DENTAL AMALGAMS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment