Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sgt Perkins Supervisor of the Tyler PD in Specific of Offc. Hudson Whom Had Stopped me on The Sidewalk in Front of Alberston's Claiming that a Caller saw a Black male walking in the Middle of The Street with a Camera and Papers in Hand . I told Offc Hudson that this was a False Report Texas Penal Code 37.08 and then Hudson stated “ You are Detained, Now Show me Some ID and I explained the 5th Amendment and the Texas Penal Code Failure To ID and The Difference Between a Terry State vs a Hibel State (ID required during Detention or you can be arrested) Hudson Then stated that ”YOU CAN BE ARRESTED FOR FAILURE TO ID “ I explained again that he needed to Look Up The Law and Call The Dispatcher and Look in Police Chief Magazine and the Dallas Morning News for The Explanation of AFTER The ARREST and That If He Did Arrest me He would Have No PROBABLE CAUSE Under the Texas Penal Code 38.02. I then Told him To look in His RED BOOK of TEXAS PENAL CODES just Like The Tyler PD False Detention on Front St -Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment